lunes, 6 de mayo de 2024

flatpak package manager

 I've been reported by debian system to upgrade Brave browser, but no able to find the app to removed with apt, I was forgot how I installed, so surfing for internet I found the package manager I used.

Per my understanding:

apt is the default package manager of debian OS

snap is another P.M.

flatpak is another one.


So I found in flatpak using this post

 esteban@ASUS-AMD-ROG:~$ flatpak list
Name                         Application ID                        Version    Branch      Installation
Brave Software               com.brave.Browser                     1.65.126   stable      system
Enes Hecan                   com.github.eneshecan.WhatsAppForLinux 1.6.5      stable      system


Thanks and see you then

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario